[AFS_OSU] Fw: Foundry Educational Foundation (FEF) Scholarship Application due April 4, 2016

Ridgeway, Colin D. ridgeway.38 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Mar 30 12:36:21 EDT 2016

All,

I am very disappointed once again.  Our club offers over $8,500 in scholarships each year along with many other benefits.

And so far we have had an embarrassingly low number of applications turned in.

Dr. Luo had decided to postpone the deadline until Monday.

Please see the e-mail below.

Regards,

Colin