[AFS_OSU] American Foundry Society OSU Newsletter, Week of March 27th

Hicks, Tori hicks.462 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sun Mar 27 16:10:54 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

This newsletter is ending up in some people's spam folder. We may have found the source of this problem. I apologize that you may be receiving the same email again from me. If this works, you should only be receiving the newsletter once a week in the future [&#X1f60a]

Best,

[1457591741436_signature.png]
Tori Hicks
Vice-Chair | American Foundry Society OSU Chapter
College of Engineering Materials Science and Engineering
Mobile: 330-858-1563 | hicks.462 at osu.edu