[AFS_OSU] Upcoming Meeting

Riffle, Kelsey G. riffle.81 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Mar 23 10:53:56 EDT 2016

Hi everyone!

I hope your week is off to a great start!

Please remember to fill out the doodle poll before this evening!  The link is below.

http://doodle.com/poll/cx87qx9r78eddpb6

Have a great rest of the week and I hope to see you all soon!

Best,

Kelsey Riffle

The Ohio State University | Materials Science and Engineering
Secretary | American Foundry Society OSU Chapter
740-973-2020
riffle.81 at osu.edu