[AFS_OSU] Fw: AFS Meeting and follow-up

Hodges, Adam D. hodges.388 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Mar 21 16:12:47 EDT 2016

With what Colin said in the email below, I will be holding a basic, top view MagmaSoft "training" and running through a simulation with everyone that attends. These simulations are critical in the completion of our speaker award. I am very busy this week, so unfortunately I am only available Thursday. We will try to meet in Koffolt 132/134 if it is available. So let me know if you can attend in the doodle below:

http://doodle.com/poll/ve3mntxhf5z22h69

Adam D. Hodges
Vice-Chair - American Foundry Society (AFS) Ohio State Chapter
Materials Science and Engineering
The Ohio State University '16
(618) 383-4616
hodges.388 at osu.edu<mailto:hodges.388 at osu.edu>