[AFS_OSU] American Foundry Society Welcome Meeting

Riffle, Kelsey G. riffle.81 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Aug 22 12:23:05 EDT 2016

Hello All!

We will be having our first American Foundry Society meeting of the semester this Thursday, August 25th at 5:20 PM in Macquigg 160.  Join us for some pizza and soda while we go over the awesome things we have planned this semester and meet your officers and fellow members!

Please fill out the survey below if you plan on attending so that we can make sure we have plenty of pizza!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd1jtdwwSjXvdIfgKtoIQd-ehQ1nrGWUzKaKq1zNoL2KJFJWQ/viewform

Best,

Kelsey Riffle
The Ohio State University | Materials Science and Engineering
Secretary | American Foundry Society OSU Chapter
Big Little Coordinator | Society of Women Engineers OSU Chapter
(740) 973-2020 | riffle.81 at osu.edu