[AFS_OSU] AFS OSU Meeting Thurs. Dec. 3rd

Richards, Victoria richards.1023 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sun Nov 29 18:17:53 EST 2015

AFS Meeting This Week

AFS OSU Chapter Meeting

Thursday, December 3rd

5:30pm-6:30pm

Hope your Thanksgiving Break was refreshing! We will have our last foundry meeting of the autumn semester on this Thursday December 3, 2015 5:30pm. Mark your calendar!  We have a representative coming to share valuable information about the processes in the foundry from a chemistry perspective. There will be hot delicious FREE FOOD at the meeting. The location of this event is tentative, but it will be in either Watts, Maquigg, the old Koffolt building.

Remember, anyone, no matter the major, who is interested in learning more about the foundry, or who has any interest in being involved with AFS is strongly encouraged to attend our meetings.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns about anything mentioned, please do not hesitate to email:

Colin Ridgeway (OSU AFS President) at ridgeway.38 at osu.edu

Adam Hodges (OSU AFS Vice President)  at Hodges.388 at osu.edu

Cheers!

Victoria Richards