[AFS_OSU] Upcoming Foundry Meetings

Richards, Victoria richards.1023 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Nov 16 19:59:55 EST 2015

Next Foundry Meeting

AFS OSU Chapter Meeting

Wednesday, November 18th

Down in the Foundry

2:00pm-3:30pm

Wednesday  November 18th we will meet in the basement of Watts Room 056 for a meeting down in the foundry. Please wear long pants, close-toed shoes and a shirt that has sleeves. Even if you are not available for the whole time, feel free to come late or leave early if you have to. Hope you all can make it!

For those of you who are not able to attend, we tried to pick a time in which the majority of our members and officers would be able to participate. If you are not able to make it to this foundry meeting please rest assure that we will be having other foundry meetings on different days of the week at different times.

AFS COLC Meeting

AFS Central Ohio Local Chapter Meeting

Thursday, November 19th

6:00pm-8:30pm

The local foundry club is having their monthly meeting this Thursday November 19th. It will be at the Holiday Inn, 7007 N High. Street Worthington, Ohio 43085. Sign in will be at 6:00pm and dinner will be served at 6:30pm. FREE FOOD!

If you would like to attend, please RSVP at www.afscentralohio.org<http://www.afscentralohio.org> . The RSVP is at the bottom of the page, and by completing your RSVP your name is instantly put in.

[https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5272a52de4b024943be01c4f/t/527bacd8e4b08095ec9d1748/1446843057682/?format=1000w]<http://www.afscentralohio.org/>

AFS Central Ohio
Welcome to the American Foundry Society Central Ohio Chapter Web Page.
Read more...<http://www.afscentralohio.org/>

AFS Meeting In December

AFS OSU Chapter Meeting

Thursday, December 3rd

5:30pm-6:30pm

We will have our last foundry meeting on  December 3, 2015 5:30pm. We have a representative coming to share valuable information about their profession with our members. There will be hot delicious FREE FOOD at the meeting. Wings Over Columbus ;)  Remember, anyone, no matter the major, who is interested in learning more about the foundry, or who has any interest in being involved with AFS is strongly encouraged to attend our meetings.

Victoria Richards
American Foundry Society, OSU
Secretary

The Ohio State University