[AFS_OSU] Casting Simulation Project Help!

Hodges, Adam D. hodges.388 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sun Dec 13 20:53:58 EST 2015

All,

I am looking for a few students/members who are going to be around Columbus/campus over break who are interested in helping out with a project. This will include some refining of a SolidWorks model and some casting simulations in MagmaSoft (which is on the middle computers in each row in the Koffolt computer lab). PLEASE let me know if you will be able to help out with this. This is VERY important.

Thanks!!

Adam D. Hodges
Vice-Chair - American Foundry Society (AFS) Ohio State Chapter
Materials Science and Engineering
The Ohio State University '16
(618) 383-4616
hodges.388 at osu.edu<mailto:hodges.388 at osu.edu>