[Vwoolf] Mrs Dalloway the opera, the musical, the revue, the . . .

Stuart N. Clarke stuart.n.clarke at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 11 15:41:08 EDT 2024

“They were going boating on the lake by moonlight – one of Sally’s mad ideas.  He could hear her describing the moon.”  Perhaps for the musical:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://gsarchive.net/british/gibbs/lyrics/omg20.html__;!!KGKeukY!30vi8a3lLIJ7qfc0RjXarE3EDMv2qSCO3UfjRddxennm9cxrUHzeyd8kPRwQcDXc5yex8dqeKmQm8IdQYa0wt9oCClx3kgyF1g$

For those few who don’t know the tune, see:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB-Y5XOnBrA__;!!KGKeukY!30vi8a3lLIJ7qfc0RjXarE3EDMv2qSCO3UfjRddxennm9cxrUHzeyd8kPRwQcDXc5yex8dqeKmQm8IdQYa0wt9oCClx9oq-Grw$

Stuart