[Vwoolf] FW: anyone out there working on/writing VW fan fiction?

Shilo McGiff srm10 at cornell.edu
Thu Mar 7 14:01:21 EST 2024

Also: re: fanfiction of "the internet kind": Ana Quiring has quite a good
article on Virginia Woolf and AO3 (An Archive of Our Own) in issue #99 of
the Virginia Woolf Miscellany
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://virginiawoolfmiscellany.wordpress.com/virginia-woolf-miscellany-issue-99-spring-fall-2022/__;!!KGKeukY!3jPhBfAnk38ZjMtVul_KD6CTj1EeSOvDA_lMcsopK2gqtv4O7euqBcILpVl7wOfOFF-ex3R7TDaploXNk-Nr$ >.
Ana's article starts on p. 26.

SRM

On Thu, Mar 7, 2024 at 9:27 AM Mark Hussey via Vwoolf <vwoolf at lists.osu.edu>
wrote:

> I have found Monica Latham’s work absolutely invaluable (I am working on a
> ‘biography’ of Mrs Dalloway) and wanted to point out, also, that in
> addition to her chapter in the Edinburgh Companion to Woolf and
> Contemporary Global Literature, many
>
> I have found Monica Latham’s work absolutely invaluable (I am working on a
> ‘biography’ of *Mrs Dalloway*) and wanted to point out, also, that in
> addition to her chapter in the *Edinburgh Companion to Woolf and
> Contemporary Global Literature*, many other contributors to that volume
> also discuss examples of novels that relate to Woolf in various ways—too
> many for one email!

Shilo R. McGiff, PhD
Virginia Woolf & Ecologies II
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://v-woolf-society.com/virginia-woolf-ecologies-ii-cfp/__;!!KGKeukY!3jPhBfAnk38ZjMtVul_KD6CTj1EeSOvDA_lMcsopK2gqtv4O7euqBcILpVl7wOfOFF-ex3R7TDapluukpVPf$ >
The Woolf Salon Project
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sites.google.com/view/woolfsalonproject/home__;!!KGKeukY!3jPhBfAnk38ZjMtVul_KD6CTj1EeSOvDA_lMcsopK2gqtv4O7euqBcILpVl7wOfOFF-ex3R7TDapliADLD0t$ >
Editorial Board, *Feminist Modernist Studies
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.tandfonline.com/journals/rfmd20__;!!KGKeukY!3jPhBfAnk38ZjMtVul_KD6CTj1EeSOvDA_lMcsopK2gqtv4O7euqBcILpVl7wOfOFF-ex3R7TDaplhocp4FP$ >*
Ithaca, NY 14850