[Vwoolf] anyone out there working on/writing VW fan fiction?

Avery, Todd Todd_Avery at uml.edu
Wed Mar 6 17:31:21 EST 2024

Hi, friends,

This is a useful page; are we talking about parallel fiction or one of the other categories listed at the bottom of the Wikipedia page?  I find myself increasingly generically confused; not at all an unpleasant state of mind.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_novel__;!!KGKeukY!zOYoyrjKufl6qjpsdvqJB0YdxijMotJC8b_XX4IWsKPVtFJRd-R6wMsAgodtBylLeeClLCXwshIdfwKFEJqTp5Tz$
[https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/12/Pride_*26_Prejudice-fictions.JPG/1200px-Pride_*26_Prejudice-fictions.JPG__;JSU!!KGKeukY!zOYoyrjKufl6qjpsdvqJB0YdxijMotJC8b_XX4IWsKPVtFJRd-R6wMsAgodtBylLeeClLCXwshIdfwKFEGFcsKkq$ ]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_novel__;!!KGKeukY!zOYoyrjKufl6qjpsdvqJB0YdxijMotJC8b_XX4IWsKPVtFJRd-R6wMsAgodtBylLeeClLCXwshIdfwKFEJqTp5Tz$ >
Parallel novel - Wikipedia<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_novel__;!!KGKeukY!zOYoyrjKufl6qjpsdvqJB0YdxijMotJC8b_XX4IWsKPVtFJRd-R6wMsAgodtBylLeeClLCXwshIdfwKFEJqTp5Tz$ >
en.wikipedia.org

Take care.

Todd

Todd Avery