[Vwoolf] anyone out there working on/writing VW fan fiction?

Leslie Kathleen Hankins lhankins at cornellcollege.edu
Tue Mar 5 11:41:23 EST 2024

it doesn't have to be the internet kind--I'm also thinking of The Hours and
other such books. I want to see if any of us are writing anything that
could be considered fan fiction based on VW stories or novels . . .

Thanks in advance!! Leslie

--
Leslie Kathleen Hankins
Professor

*"I feel that strong emotion must leave its trace; **and that it is only a
question *
*of discovering how we can get ourselves again attached to it,*
* so that we shall be able to live our lives through from the start." *
*                                                Virginia Woolf "A Sketch
of the Past."*

*(but that might be her heart, affected, they said, by influenza). *
*                                                  VW, Mrs Dalloway.*

Recent publication:

*(my mini-memoir of daze gone by)*