[Vwoolf] seeking Asheham Diary

Neverow, Vara S. neverowv1 at southernct.edu
Tue Jan 2 23:24:37 EST 2024

Hi Leslie!

Blackwell’s is absolutely the best choice:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://blackwells.co.uk/bookshop/search/?keyword=virginia*woolf*granta*diary__;Kysr!!KGKeukY!3gcUGfRWj-YrKUVV6ZACwQ9bbXxEqFqCsC_QMlToZ-raH8DF8KKU0Wb0Cc5QNz01nhd9qeXJKgMQuNbOw5QlWSFdY2tI$

Not only does Blackwell's ship to the US for FREE, they also offer deep discounts. What could be better?

Cheers,
Vara

Vara Neverow
(she/her/hers)
Professor, English Department and Women’s and Gender Studies Program
Managing Editor, Virginia Woolf Miscellany
Southern Connecticut State University
New Haven, CT 06515
203-392-6717
neverowv1 at southernct.edu

I acknowledge that Southern Connecticut State University was built on traditional territory of the indigenous peoples and nations of the Paugusett and Quinnepiac peoples.