[Vwoolf] Mrs D research project

Harish Trivedi harish.trivedi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 11:48:20 EDT 2024

I just had a look (indeed!) at your essay on the mapping of Mrs D. It was
an approach new to me and therefore enlightening in its own way.  Thank
you.

I wondered how you may respond to an obvious question which I ask in good
if naive faith: Does not this attempt to map the physical London of *Mrs D*
distract us (if not mislead us) from focusing on the psychological workings
of the minds of the characters in *Mrs D*, which range well beyond London
in any case?

"But look within, and [*Mrs D*] is not like that."

Very best wishes.

Harish Trivedi