[Vwoolf] Seeking help with annotated edition of Three Guineas

Neverow, Vara S. neverowv1 at southernct.edu
Wed Apr 10 08:27:17 EDT 2024

Hi everyone,

Persuading Harcourt/Mariner to print the annotated version on demand might be the best solution. They own the US copyright for Woolf's work.

In the US, Three Guineas will not be out of copyright until January 1, 1934, 95 years after publication: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_domain_in_the_United_States__;!!KGKeukY!3rkP1S5n5aMDLaZWVmzojIOjLGsDCVEZCo7VxF2xkqDStLvtV6th_NpJRNJrzbkv2nosG8nkOk8BGrjH7MD7E8JYDXZ9$ .

The Norton edition could be released on January 2, 2034....

Vara

Vara Neverow
(she/her/hers)
Professor, English Department and Women’s and Gender Studies Program
Managing Editor, Virginia Woolf Miscellany
Southern Connecticut State University
New Haven, CT 06515
203-392-6717
neverowv1 at southernct.edu

I acknowledge that Southern Connecticut State University was built on traditional territory of the indigenous peoples and nations of the Paugusett and Quinnepiac peoples.