[Vwoolf] Pre-Order Your Conference Merchandise, Excursions, and Registration Updates!

J. Ashley Foster foster at mail.fresnostate.edu
Mon Apr 8 15:10:11 EDT 2024

Dear All,

The previous merchandise link did not paste properly.  Please try this one:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://commerce.cashnet.com/fresnoem_english?cname=woolf*20merch__;JQ!!KGKeukY!wkQoAfIYkeg4_MD9kWCUxIePcuTKCJMN-ZbbG5E8huCgnkTofPZxpKUIbgFIqWsr8wibxR0AFyV9eD5eg7N2Uh8DXKDB$

With Gratitude,
Ashley