[Vwoolf] IVWS Fall Symposium (Woolf & Ecologies II) Registration Open

Hagen, Benjamin D Benjamin.Hagen at usd.edu
Thu Sep 28 10:04:43 EDT 2023

Dear all,

The organizers of this past summer's 2023 Annual Conference on Virginia Woolf and I are pleased to announce that registration<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.eventbrite.com/e/virginia-woolf-ecologies-ii-tickets-721358220857__;!!KGKeukY!wx0haFKT4nSxx5mF4J0-tFcM5sAQzxHzgoOKghZIYJCiuvvsRAC37pRDhBqK3V0MMqb6cQPxb0B4CfKUhgf0VXoTWr10dw$ > is open for next month's IVWS-sponsored online symposium, "Woolf & Ecologies II." The registration fee is a flat rate of $20.00 USD (plus a small transaction fee). Proceeds will support the Suzanne Bellamy Travel Fund<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://v-woolf-society.com/suzanne-bellamy-travel-fund/__;!!KGKeukY!wx0haFKT4nSxx5mF4J0-tFcM5sAQzxHzgoOKghZIYJCiuvvsRAC37pRDhBqK3V0MMqb6cQPxb0B4CfKUhgf0VXofq__R6A$ >.

"Woolf & Ecologies II" will take place over Zoom, running from Friday, 20 October to Sunday, 22 October, and will feature 12 panel sessions totaling 36 presentations. In addition to these panels, attendees are invited to daily welcome/closing sessions as well as the 2023 IVWS Fall Lecture/Symposium Keynote delivered by Derek Ryan, "Virginia Woolf and the Pyrocene: Fire Ecologies."

You will find an outline of the symposium schedule on the Eventbrite registration page (links embedded above and below). The full program schedule will be made available soon.

To register, follow this link<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.eventbrite.com/e/virginia-woolf-ecologies-ii-tickets-721358220857__;!!KGKeukY!wx0haFKT4nSxx5mF4J0-tFcM5sAQzxHzgoOKghZIYJCiuvvsRAC37pRDhBqK3V0MMqb6cQPxb0B4CfKUhgf0VXoTWr10dw$ >. You should receive a confirmation message upon registering, and you will be added to an email list to which we will send the requisite Zoom links as the dates of the symposium draw near. If you have any questions about registration or other IVWS business, write to me here at vwoolfsociety at gmail.com<mailto:vwoolfsociety at gmail.com>. Direct other questions about the symposium program to woolfecologies at gmail.com<mailto:woolfecologies at gmail.com>.

We hope you will join us next month for this robust postscript to the 32nd Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf.

All best,
Ben Hagen (IVWS President)
Laci Mattison and Shilo McGiff (organizers of "Woolf & Ecologies")