[Vwoolf] Win free student membership of VWSGB

Sarah M. Hall smhall123 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 4 08:04:07 EDT 2023

* Win a year's student membership of the VWSGB! *

If you will be a student during 2024, you can win a year's free membership of the Virginia Woolf Society of GB. Membership includes:

   - FREE Virginia Woolf Bulletin (three issues annually), containing articles, reviews and previously unpublished material by Woolf herself (normally £7 each)
   - Discount and priority notice for Birthday Lecture: this is an annual talk by a Woolf scholar or author, held on the Saturday nearest to 25 January
   - FREE regular email updates, with information and news of upcoming Woolf events
   - Discount and priority notice for VWSGB events, e.g. day conferences; study weekends, talks, visits; guided walks in an area connected with Woolf
   - Member-only online talks: live talks accessed by web link (small additional charge)
   - FREE online group events: networking events and readings for members only

To put your name forward, simply email the Membership Secretary with proof of your student status such as a copy of a student card (or your membership number if you are already a member). We'll email you with the entry number you've been assigned. After the closing date, 31 OCTOBER 2023, the VWSGB Chair will select an entry number at random, then we'll contact the winner with the good news, and email the other entrants to let them know the result.

Open to all students in the UK and overseas, including existing members. Entrants need to be students during 2024, the year to which the free membership applies. Please email the Membership Secretary (membershipvwsgb at gmail.com) if you wish to enter.

Please note that we won't contact non-members again after the announcement of the winner.

pp. Lindsay MartinMembership Secretarymembershipvwsgb at gmail.com
Virginia Woolf Society of GB
Web: virginiawoolfsociety.org.uk
Facebook: @VWSGB