[Vwoolf] 2024 conference of the Feminist inter/Modernist Association (FiMA)

Virginia Woolf in Türkiye virginiawoolfturkiye at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 17:41:39 EST 2023

Dear colleagues,

Below is an email from MSA regarding the FİMA3 conference. In case you are
interested.

Woolfully yours,
VWSY

Dear MSA members and friends,
The FiMA3 team is extending our deadline for submissions to "Feminist
Provocations" to *January 15, 2024*. Please feel free to submit anytime
before then, but we recognize that the end of semester and (happy and
wonderful) seasonal distractions are upon us.

*Submit proposals to our Google form by January 15, 2024: *
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://tinyurl.com/FiMA24__;!!KGKeukY!3sbG4yYNkLzbhqR425zndqCeaVUrdUUDyNdGnvpTZLE8CRZes13ZVQB6DvftzF4MSWAS_T3fWEV9EULtdgsUfQUK_LOjvw$

Looking forward to seeing your proposals!
The FiMA3 Team