[Vwoolf] Woolfian citing

Christine Froula cfroula at northwestern.edu
Wed Nov 15 08:27:42 EST 2023

!-------------------------------------------------------------------|
  This Message Is From an External Sender
|-------------------------------------------------------------------!

Lovely, Melba, thanks!

On a rather different note, in case any of you are Doc Martin fans, I
just saw the episode where the recently widowed Mrs Tishell motors to
the Godrevy Lighthouse on a quasi-date with a man from her reading
group--a Woolf pilgrimage for them, though the sceptical Mrs T has not
gotten past the first page. Fun to be on the boat, on the lighthouse,
inside too if that part is actually filmed there.

Happy autumn,

Christine