[Vwoolf] The importance of models

Caroline Webb caroline.webb at newcastle.edu.au
Mon Nov 6 23:02:43 EST 2023

Hi Anne,

Do you mean the bit about "we think back through our mothers if we are women" because "the ape is too distant to be sedulous"?  That's in A Room of One's Own.

Regards,
Caroline

Dr Caroline Webb | Honorary Associate Professor, English & Writing
College of Human and Social Futures

M: +61 (0)421 418 419
E: Caroline.Webb at newcastle.edu.au<mailto:Caroline.Webb at newcastle.edu.au>
W: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.newcastle.edu.au/profile/caroline-webb__;!!KGKeukY!zMhKWSG_DhH5RdubZTUj7IQgFH2ht2kyBIEvj9hIucAF8gsl2zsreuLCFgmBKf_RXS4-kPb9PzS_4aKO8mEUTtwyYZkhK9oG5tU$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.newcastle.edu.au/profile/caroline-webb__;!!KGKeukY!zMhKWSG_DhH5RdubZTUj7IQgFH2ht2kyBIEvj9hIucAF8gsl2zsreuLCFgmBKf_RXS4-kPb9PzS_4aKO8mEUTtwyYZkhK9oG5tU$ >

The University of Newcastle
10 Chittaway Road, Ourimbah NSW 2258 Australia[The University of Newcastle]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://newcastle.edu.au/__;!!KGKeukY!zMhKWSG_DhH5RdubZTUj7IQgFH2ht2kyBIEvj9hIucAF8gsl2zsreuLCFgmBKf_RXS4-kPb9PzS_4aKO8mEUTtwyYZkhL9qhLNs$ >

I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the land in which the University resides and pay my respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
I extend this acknowledgement to the Darkinjung people of the land in which the Central Coast campus resides and which I work.

CRICOS Provider 00109J