[Vwoolf] another Mrs d edition

Saloman, Randi salomarb at wfu.edu
Mon May 8 15:52:39 EDT 2023

Or maybe this is an impressionistic Mrs Dalloway on a whole new level:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://vimeo.com/192599377__;!!KGKeukY!wXnIIajgtMeJNR7eNQ2SminWKw_QU7lJC7KpVEaFzAwQltC5YiM66RQbQB_o3CJ_P629JYyZfTZpcdtPH8l9UA$

Randi Saloman
Associate Teaching Professor, Department of English
Wake Forest University
P.O. Box 7837
Winston-Salem, 27109
Editor, Arnold Bennett Society Newsletter
336·758·4942
Author of Virginia Woolf's Essayism (Edinburgh UP)
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://edinburghuniversitypress.com/book-virginia-woolf-039-s-essayism.html__;!!KGKeukY!wXnIIajgtMeJNR7eNQ2SminWKw_QU7lJC7KpVEaFzAwQltC5YiM66RQbQB_o3CJ_P629JYyZfTZpcdtxVldLVA$ >
 & Editor, The Grand Babylon Hotel (Broadview Press)
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://broadviewpress.com/product/the-grand-babylon-hotel/*tab-description__;Iw!!KGKeukY!wXnIIajgtMeJNR7eNQ2SminWKw_QU7lJC7KpVEaFzAwQltC5YiM66RQbQB_o3CJ_P629JYyZfTZpcdv-qtnKAw$ >