[Vwoolf] Travel to Monk's House for First Time -- Any Tips?

Neverow, Vara S. neverowv1 at southernct.edu
Mon May 8 09:24:28 EDT 2023

Dear Adela,

Responding just to you.

I concur with Anne Byrne on all points and especially regarding walking to Rodmell from Lewes. Don't do that! I did it—in the pouring rain on a chilly summer day walking through tall weeds and getting splashed by speeding vehicles. A bus ride or a taxi would be far better if the weather is iffy. (Though the bike ride sounds lovely if the day itself is lovely.)

I hope it's a delightful adventure.

Vara

Vara Neverow
(she/her/hers)
Professor, English Department and Women’s and Gender Studies Program
Managing Editor, Virginia Woolf Miscellany
Southern Connecticut State University
New Haven, CT 06515
203-392-6717
neverowv1 at southernct.edu

I acknowledge that Southern Connecticut State University was built on traditional territory of the indigenous peoples and nations of the Paugusett and Quinnepiac peoples.