[Vwoolf] Alison Bechdel Edition of To The Lighthouse

Anne Fernald fernald at fordham.edu
Thu May 4 11:15:22 EDT 2023

Oh, the poor child in marketing at Penguin who committed this error in the
email offering me digital access to the Bechdel edition:

*“Mrs. Dalloway said she would buy the flowers herself.” So begins To the
Lighthouse, Virginia Woolf’s masterful and highly relevant meditation on
memory, grief, the brutalities of war, and the tensions of domestic life.*

Anne

Anne E. Fern <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.fordham.edu/info/24101/anne_fernald__;!!KGKeukY!34wqyOjEuyBW_c_XKR4Rprl3_UkK5Hd5A0P5-px-fk7DT1eiiIqHuKBf7LpQ8BqNdCozN6Cab59QefrKo3L9RPY$ >ald
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.fordham.edu/info/24101/anne_fernald__;!!KGKeukY!34wqyOjEuyBW_c_XKR4Rprl3_UkK5Hd5A0P5-px-fk7DT1eiiIqHuKBf7LpQ8BqNdCozN6Cab59QefrKo3L9RPY$ > (she/her)
Professor of English and Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
Special Advisor to the Provost for Faculty Development
Coeditor, Modernism/modernity
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.press.jhu.edu/journals/modernismmodernity__;!!KGKeukY!34wqyOjEuyBW_c_XKR4Rprl3_UkK5Hd5A0P5-px-fk7DT1eiiIqHuKBf7LpQ8BqNdCozN6Cab59QefrKi-zJXxI$ >
*The Norton Critical Edition of *Mrs. Dalloway
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://wwnorton.com/books/9780393655995__;!!KGKeukY!34wqyOjEuyBW_c_XKR4Rprl3_UkK5Hd5A0P5-px-fk7DT1eiiIqHuKBf7LpQ8BqNdCozN6Cab59QefrKksqBT0E$ >
*The Oxford Handbook to Virginia Woolf
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://global.oup.com/academic/product/the-oxford-handbook-of-virginia-woolf-9780198811589?resultsPerPage=2700&lang=en&cc=us__;!!KGKeukY!34wqyOjEuyBW_c_XKR4Rprl3_UkK5Hd5A0P5-px-fk7DT1eiiIqHuKBf7LpQ8BqNdCozN6Cab59QefrKgMRbbRs$ >*
fernald at fordham.edu

*zoom office hours, Monday 1-3:30 & by appt.*
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/selfsched?sstoken=UUVQU2FwUENxLUVDfGRlZmF1bHR8YzZjNzQxZWQ0ZDU2ZjlmYTlmY2MwZmMzM2JkNjkwNmM__;!!KGKeukY!34wqyOjEuyBW_c_XKR4Rprl3_UkK5Hd5A0P5-px-fk7DT1eiiIqHuKBf7LpQ8BqNdCozN6Cab59QefrKzUgZNLQ$ >
*zoom meeeting room link <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://fordham.zoom.us/j/6510092633__;!!KGKeukY!34wqyOjEuyBW_c_XKR4Rprl3_UkK5Hd5A0P5-px-fk7DT1eiiIqHuKBf7LpQ8BqNdCozN6Cab59QefrKE0m6hus$ >*