[Vwoolf] Feminist Modernist Studies: Recruiting Editor(s) and Peer Reviewers

Hagen, Benjamin D Benjamin.Hagen at usd.edu
Thu Mar 2 17:47:05 EST 2023

Dear all,

Feminist Modernist Studies, which published its first issues in 2018, is recruiting a new editor (or pair of co-editors) as well as peer reviewers. The journal publishes excellent and exciting scholarship, as many on this list already know. I hope folks will consider the call linked below:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://think.taylorandfrancis.com/editor_recruitment/feminist-modernist-studies-recruiting-for-an-editor/__;!!KGKeukY!z8hdcuTedBKM4V0AfpLx7FCgHu6boPfrf3Shis-G0BfqxT7neiD2CeKOiLOu5noewYp20HdMHB0GPKEeS0bExEG9Hpu8tw$ .

The deadline for applications is April 14th, 2023.

Some of you will remember the announcement of FMS at the 2015 Annual Conference on Virginia Woolf in Bloomsburg, PA. (I hope I have that right!)

Best,
Ben
–
Benjamin D. Hagen, Ph.D. (he/him/his)
Associate Professor | Dept of English
University of South Dakota | Dakota Hall 204
–
I acknowledge that the University of South Dakota is on indigenous territory. This land is the traditional territory of Dakota, Lakota, Umonhon, Ponca, Otoe, and Ioway nations.