[Vwoolf] Cfp for MSA Brooklyn: "New Voices in Environmental Modernisms" Roundtable

Leanna Lostoski-Ho Leanna.Lostoski-Ho at unh.edu
Wed Jun 21 12:56:04 EDT 2023

Dear fellow Woolfians,

Didn't get enough of Woolf and Ecologies at our past conference? The Modernist Studies Association's newly formed Modernism & Environment Special Interest Group is looking for participants for a "New Voices in Environmental Modernisms" Roundtable at MSA Brooklyn 2023. Please check out the CFP (attached and linked below). Abstracts are due July 7th via email to Molly Volanth Hall (mhall04 at risd.edu<mailto:mhall04 at risd.edu>), and feel free to email her with any questions!

CFP: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vZBYYhs1cOMXqEYHucCDJ5NtL9fz1fNa/view?usp=sharing__;!!KGKeukY!w8Nbj23Lzo3pyM3aSsovaoQ2_gbSfPh06SbygVS4YJF1_goJvygqd5Iz1hRet9Tt8l0Ed8QjBOTcmb4T2ZCiU063vsfNMgLr$

Additionally, if you are interested in joining us in the special interest group, please email Molly about that as well! We are doing a reading group this summer and have lots of other excellent programming and opportunities for community-building in the works. We'd love to have any ecological Woolfians join us!

Cheers,
Leanna

Leanna Lostoski-Ho, Ph.D.

Grant Proposal Editor, Research and Large Center Development

Licensing Assistant, UNHInnovation

University of New Hampshire

she/her/hers

Membership Co-Coordinator – International Virginia Woolf Society<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://v-woolf-society.com/officers/__;!!KGKeukY!w8Nbj23Lzo3pyM3aSsovaoQ2_gbSfPh06SbygVS4YJF1_goJvygqd5Iz1hRet9Tt8l0Ed8QjBOTcmb4T2ZCiU063vpY_GBx8$ >

Editorial Assistant – Ecocene: Cappadocia Journal of Environmental Humanities<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ecocene.kapadokya.edu.tr/index.php/ecocene/about/editorialTeam__;!!KGKeukY!w8Nbj23Lzo3pyM3aSsovaoQ2_gbSfPh06SbygVS4YJF1_goJvygqd5Iz1hRet9Tt8l0Ed8QjBOTcmb4T2ZCiU063vmeuMPJA$ >