[Vwoolf] Discount Code for WSA vol. 29

Hagen, Benjamin D Benjamin.Hagen at usd.edu
Tue Jun 13 15:16:33 EDT 2023

Dear all,

I’m pleased to share with you the Table of Contents for Woolf Studies Annual, volume 29.

To order online and to get a 20% discount, go to WSA’s Pace UP page<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://press.pace.edu/woolf-studies-annual-wsa/__;!!KGKeukY!wwtM-ncnvyEgedU1FYzH3w0EPs3sJyeVRoSTYbF5Y58P0WPbQ3qpRMaYkTF0u5JtaOa0dmhRc7dzDu_rXRxvRT2irn7qLg$ > and click “Order Now.” Once you have volume 29 in your shopping cart, enter the promo code WSA2023 at checkout. If you’d like to order by mail, email me directly, and I’ll send you the PDF of an order form (which will also get you 20% off).

Volume 29 features the research of Celia R. Caputi, Danielle N. Gilman, Lingxiang Ke, John Pedro Schwartz, and Kathryn Van Wert. In addition to several new book reviews, Part 2 of the WSA Index, and an updated guide to scholarly collections, the volume also includes a forum on Mark Hussey’s 2021 biography of Clive Bell. Contributors to the forum include Elizabeth Berkowitz, Claire Davison, Diane Gillespie, Maggie Humm, Christopher Reed, and Mark Hussey (in response).

Best,
Ben Hagen
WSA Editor
–
Benjamin D. Hagen, Ph.D. (he/him/his)
Associate Professor | Dept of English
University of South Dakota | Dakota Hall 204
–
I acknowledge that the University of South Dakota is on indigenous territory. This land is the traditional territory of Dakota, Lakota, Umonhon, Ponca, Otoe, and Ioway nations.