[Vwoolf] VW's Ulysses

stuart.n.clarke stuart.n.clarke at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 31 13:37:04 EDT 2023

It's at the U of Texas (listed in "Virginia Woolf's Literary Sources and
Allusions: A Guide to the Essays" by Elizabeth Steele: Appendix B:  An
Addendum to Holleyman [& Treacher]: Books on Literature owned by ... the
University of Texas.  My note to myself: 12/2/11: Listed in U of Texas
online Catalog, but not noted as being from the Woolfs' Library.

Stuart