[Vwoolf] Anyone Know Where This Was Originally Published?

danelljones at bresnan.net danelljones at bresnan.net
Sat Jul 8 14:46:02 EDT 2023

Hi All,

I am going to be using this image of LW and VW in my forthcoming book. The
source is The LIFE Picture Collection. But, I am curious where it originally
appeared. Time magazine? It looks to me like a much earlier photograph from
the one that appeared on the cover of Time.

Just wondering if anyone knows where it first appeared.

Thanks!

Danell

P.S. It is quite expensive to license this particular image for a book, just
FYI.