[Vwoolf] Announcing the 33rd Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf: Woolf, Modernity, Technology

J. Ashley Foster foster at mail.fresnostate.edu
Thu Jul 6 13:33:12 EDT 2023

Dear Friends,

It is my pleasure to announce that the 33rd Annual International Conference
on Virginia Woolf: Woolf, Modernity, Technology, will be held at California
State University, Fresno June 6-9, 2024.  We will also have pre- and post-
conference trips to Yosemite National Park and Sequoia/Kings Canyon on June
5 and June 9.

Any questions should be sent to woolf2024 at mail.fresnostate.edu or to Ashley
Foster  at foster at csufresno.edu.

The call for papers and conference website announcements will be following.
For now, please mark your calendars and see the attached flyer to preview
the conference art by collaborators Glenn Terpstra and Laura Huisinga.

With thanks,
Ashley

--
J. Ashley Foster

*She/her/hers*
Associate Professor of 20th & 21-Century British Literature
With Emphasis in Digital Humanities
Department of English
California State University, Fresno
utopias.library.fresnostate.edu