[Vwoolf] IVWS Fall Symposium

Shilo McGiff srm10 at cornell.edu
Thu Jul 6 12:41:38 EDT 2023

Dear Woolfians,

As many of you may already know, the International Virginia Woolf Society
will be hosting a virtual symposium later this year in conjunction with its
annual Fall Lecture and in collaboration with the organizers of the 2023
Woolf Conference that took place in Fort Myers, FL in early June.

The *Fall Symposium (October 20-22, 2023)* will extend the 32nd Annual
Conference theme, Woolf & Ecologies. We are pleased to announce that Derek
Ryan will deliver the 2023 IVWS Fall Lecture, which will double as the
symposium’s plenary address.

*You can find more information and the current Cfp here:* Woolf & Ecologies
II <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://v-woolf-society.com/virginia-woolf-ecologies-ii-cfp/__;!!KGKeukY!1zRy-lh3mpYG9ZlBmZ6f442bkZrU_RtSM_vjPpEdWlbiEiI9BMNVucFKOKMlWqbjOgtBF9UE9P5YhpCjXaXq$ >.

Please share with anyone you think may be interested.

We look forward to reading your abstracts, to seeing many of you who were
not able to travel to Fort Myers this year, to continuing many of the
conversations already in progress, and to starting new ones!

More specific information about Symposium registration and participation
will be available closer to the event.

Please send inquiries to Laci Mattison, Ben Hagen, and Shilo McGiff at
woolfecologies at gmail.com.

All best,

Shilo
--