[Vwoolf] An article in Telegraph on Woolf being lesser than Katherine Mansfield

Neverow, Vara S. neverowv1 at southernct.edu
Wed Jan 4 11:21:20 EST 2023

Dear all,
Of possible interest. (I do not have a subscription, so I cannot comment on the article.) https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.telegraph.co.uk/books/authors/step-aside-virginia-woolf-katherine-mansfield-who-ushered/__;!!KGKeukY!0S_zcoybfbpZiYh7LUs1iWHBWNbPjy020bsPcjpcePSInNk_Eden8LHF9VKxWCJsaATBc3bP2PDzpsLMdrvkEu2axLbh$
Happy First Week of the new year!
Vara

Vara Neverow
(she/her/hers)
Professor, English Department and Women’s and Gender Studies Program
Managing Editor, Virginia Woolf Miscellany
Southern Connecticut State University
New Haven, CT 06515
203-392-6717
neverowv1 at southernct.edu

I acknowledge that Southern Connecticut State University was built on traditional territory of the indigenous peoples and nations of the Paugusett and Quinnepiac peoples.