[Vwoolf] seeking Suzanne Bellamy's piece speculative fiction VW afterlife

Leslie Hankins lhankins at cornellcollege.edu
Thu Feb 16 14:43:44 EST 2023

Hi all, can anyone help me find the piece by Suzanne Bellamy in which she
envisions Virginia Woolf in an afterlife, playing at some lovely computer
type apparatus and making beautiful art happily? I remember this so
vividly, but I can't place it. Can anyone help me? Leslie

--
Leslie Kathleen Hankins
Professor, Chair

Recent Publications

*Virginia Stephen (later Woolf) 1905 Essay, "The Value of Laughter"
illustrated.*

*Virginia Woolf's "A Society*"* Centenary Cinematic Edition*,

Making Waves Press, 2021 (234 pp illustrated, 5x7" book).

*SpellBindings: fantasies and meditations on the enchantments of books*.
Making Waves Press, 2020.

*"No doubt we should be, on the whole, much worse off than we are without
our astonishing gift for illusion."*
                   Virginia Woolf,* Jacob's Room*