[Vwoolf] Note from Ellen McLaughlin (New NYC Production)

Hagen, Benjamin D Benjamin.Hagen at usd.edu
Sat Feb 4 10:27:51 EST 2023

Hello all, I’m forwarding the following link and message from Ellen McLaughlin—a brilliant writer and actor whose performances at the last three or so Woolf conferences have been such a gift and wonder. Ellen sent along this info to a large group earlier today, but I thought I should help distribute to the news to the wider Woolf listserv. Best, Ben

Here’s the link to the production: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://oneyearlease.org/whats-on/now-playing/__;!!KGKeukY!1CdxNjFGg6azGZBu5-EbsOD38hsbtbeH7FTWVAnevqZ2zJeKVG5lVL-v8Y8QN67WFZZ2JFfDe0fug1ROZ6inWAPMm02fCw$

And here’s Ellen’s message:

Dear Woolf Pack,

I wanted to let you all know about a play of mine that’s going to be produced in New York City at Theater Row on 42nd St, Feb 23rd-March 12th. I would love for those of you who can to see it.

It’s a radical retelling of Antigone and I’m feeling good about the company who are doing it. Fingers crossed it’s going to be worth seeing.

Anyway, thanks for your indulgence in letting me use this precious list to publicize my own stuff.