[Vwoolf] Mrs D research project: request for participation

mcuddy at chass.utoronto.ca mcuddy at chass.utoronto.ca
Fri Dec 1 11:10:07 EST 2023

!-------------------------------------------------------------------|
  This Message Is From an External Sender
|-------------------------------------------------------------------!

Dear Woolfians,

The theme of the 2024 Annual Virginia Woolf Conference is Woolf,
Modernity, Technology and I am preparing a presentation entitled “Data
Visualization as Discovery.” Among other projects, I will be discussing my
use of GIS technology to map Mrs. Dalloway and I am seeking input from the
users of my online essay, "Mapping Mrs. Dalloway: London as a Networked
City," which has received over 6000 views across the globe in the last 4
years.

If you have used my mapping project in any way, I would be truly grateful
if you would answer the questions on my survey, and send your responses to
m.cuddy.keane at utoronto.ca, using the subject header “Mrs. Dalloway
mapping.”

The survey questions are available in a word file here:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.researchgate.net/publication/376110992_Mrs_Dalloway_research_project_request_for_participation__;!!KGKeukY!w8vIZeDu0h7sbDwRAW-IX3jfcuSs3ewptqtq-8W0TbgpA4lmRdshihQ0FoKxTuSvEeozB3kCF2vGw5mTg84VQWLtpQ$

You can also email me at m.cuddy.keane at utoronto.ca and ask me to send the
file.

Your help would be much appreciated in this crowd-sourcing attempt!

very best, Melba

Melba Cuddy-Keane
Emerita Professor, Dept. of English, University of Toronto