[Vwoolf] A Mrs Dalloway challenge

Shannon, Drew [School of Arts & Humanities] Drew.Shannon at msj.edu
Tue Aug 15 08:03:52 EDT 2023

My favorite, a customer special order when I worked at Barnes & Noble in graduate school:

Knitting with Dog Hair: Better a Sweater from a Dog You Know and Love Than from a Sheep You’ll Never Meet.

[https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51bY21VdKkL._SX382_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg__;!!KGKeukY!0tA8spUb0S0XW347bcsyqSv5kr0XMzoqskFpcDNy-bDtfrOB2IYjS9UmCEAoqeE_mr4bdI7j77ISl4u6-wo5wvrUCP0$ ]

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D54305.D6DA8400]

Drew Shannon, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English
Department of Liberal Arts
Mount St. Joseph University
5701 Delhi Road | Cincinnati, OH 45233-1672
513-244-4541 | Drew.Shannon at msj.edu<mailto:Drew.Shannon at msj.edu>
“I meant to write about death, only life came breaking in as usual.” – Virginia Woolf, Diary, 17 February 1922