[Vwoolf] Shetland and Woolf - now side-tracked

Neverow, Vara S. neverowv1 at southernct.edu
Fri Aug 11 09:16:59 EDT 2023

Agatha Christie’s Miss Marple is haunting Shetland — and the village.

Vara Neverow
(she/her/hers)
Professor, English Department and Women’s and Gender Studies Program
Managing Editor, Virginia Woolf Miscellany
Southern Connecticut State University
New Haven, CT 06515
203-392-6717
neverowv1 at southernct.edu

I acknowledge that Southern Connecticut State University was built on traditional territory of the indigenous peoples and nations of the Paugusett and Quinnepiac peoples.