[Vwoolf] Shetland and Woolf

mhussey at verizon.net mhussey at verizon.net
Thu Aug 10 16:46:26 EDT 2023

Thanks Jeremy. I loved Shetland (one of those shows I watch mainly for the pleasures of nostalgic views of UK countryside). It seems almost mandatory for English (& Scottish) police procedurals to be set in pretty places where every week brings fresh slaughters (Brighton, Oxford, Dorset—all apparently blood-soaked hunting grounds for serial killers!)