[Vwoolf] Issue 100 of the Virginia Woolf Miscellany--now online

Shilo McGiff srm10 at cornell.edu
Thu Aug 3 09:54:57 EDT 2023

Congratulations, Vara, JJ (and all)---

100! What an accomplishment. The issue is poignant and beautiful. I've
already been distracted by dipping into it twice this morning and I can't
wait to read the rest of it as the days go by.

Shilo

Shilo R. McGiff, PhD
Virginia Woolf & Ecologies II
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://v-woolf-society.com/virginia-woolf-ecologies-ii-cfp/__;!!KGKeukY!08gbqd1o2_MegoemvN8KEK_xVxtlsglJSiZAF70ApLFfWTU6k0IiCSqZIieOhuI4ubvyCtfKf2Hl_xchKpqu$ >