[Vwoolf] 2023 Woolf Conference Info (Program and Registration)

Hagen, Benjamin D Benjamin.Hagen at usd.edu
Mon Apr 17 13:56:48 EDT 2023

Dear Woolfians,

All presenters for the upcoming Woolf Conference in Fort Myers, FL (June 8–11, 2023) should have already received this info but just in case it slipped past those of you wishing to attend, I’m passing this information along on behalf of the organizer.

You can view the current program draft for “Virginia Woolf and Ecologies” here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3j25am1LAdbRENlAtITfEtdaET0qMLbaZ-k4FR6mDo/edit__;!!KGKeukY!0BGiowYMVbh8tNtUZ9biNSo4LZXyyWkYf59Taqwr2wf3W2I2AFUDtT_e0ySLlBBuiUuy4ldSag6goYZybGIXaox8N1ohPQ$ >. So exciting to see the sessions that the program committee has put together!

Registration for the conference is due soon: May 1st! I’m including a note from the conference organizer, which includes more specific information: “Reminder: Please register here at your earliest convenience.<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://secure.touchnet.com/C20748_ustores/web/store_main.jsp?STOREID=65&SINGLESTORE=true__;!!KGKeukY!0BGiowYMVbh8tNtUZ9biNSo4LZXyyWkYf59Taqwr2wf3W2I2AFUDtT_e0ySLlBBuiUuy4ldSag6goYZybGIXaozspI4c1Q$ > The deadline for registration is May 1, 2023. All registrations, boxed lunches, campus housing, banquet tickets, and excursion tickets must be purchased by May 1, 2023. The deadline for conference merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, and tote bags) is April 25, 2023. These orders must be completed by this date so that the products arrive in time for the conference.”
For more information about the 2023 Woolf Conference, check out the main website at this link: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.fgcu.edu/cas/departments/langlit/virginiawoolf2023/__;!!KGKeukY!0BGiowYMVbh8tNtUZ9biNSo4LZXyyWkYf59Taqwr2wf3W2I2AFUDtT_e0ySLlBBuiUuy4ldSag6goYZybGIXaoxJ8LAmBA$ . Send any questions to vwoolf2023 at fgcu.edu<mailto:vwoolf2023 at fgcu.edu>.

Best,
Ben Hagen
–
Benjamin D. Hagen, Ph.D. (he/him/his)
Associate Professor | Dept of English
University of South Dakota | Dakota Hall 204
–
I acknowledge that the University of South Dakota is on indigenous territory. This land is the traditional territory of Dakota, Lakota, Umonhon, Ponca, Otoe, and Ioway nations.