[Vwoolf] IVWS Donation Drive: Suzanne Bellamy Travel Fund

Hagen, Benjamin D Benjamin.Hagen at usd.edu
Mon Apr 3 15:14:20 EDT 2023

Dear all,

Last year, members of the International Virginia Woolf Society voted to establish the Suzanne Bellamy Travel Fund to support the travel of presenters to Annual Conferences on Virginia Woolf. Learn more about the late, beloved Suzanne Bellamy and the travel fund here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://v-woolf-society.com/suzanne-bellamy-travel-fund/__;!!KGKeukY!3Uhac2jxb0HDmBi7-7T-2utxVyGh8Vd29i-D1amF-QzIIGW8MeVfcPiypP-QFRfjGifyAZP7uBZGaO7NutSfm9h_y_BrQg$ . (Please read through the information carefully!)

Donation: For the fund to accomplish its purpose, we need donations, so consider the IVWS in Donation Drive mode! The Society has pledged to match up to $1500 in donations to the fund, but we hope everyone who is able to will donate something to this initiative. The math is simple: the more donations we receive, the more we can support travelers in need. Please follow the link above to learn more about how to donate to the Suzanne Bellamy Travel Fund via PayPal.

Application: For those seeking to apply for support to travel to the 32nd Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.fgcu.edu/cas/departments/langlit/virginiawoolf2023/__;!!KGKeukY!3Uhac2jxb0HDmBi7-7T-2utxVyGh8Vd29i-D1amF-QzIIGW8MeVfcPiypP-QFRfjGifyAZP7uBZGaO7NutSfm9gE0yrgCw$ >, you’ll find the link to the Application Form on the site linked to above. The Application Form will open at 8:00am on Monday, April 10th and close at 8:00am on Friday, April 14th. We hope to send out initial award notifications by April 24th.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Best,
Ben Hagen
IVWS President
–
Benjamin D. Hagen, Ph.D. (he/him/his)
Associate Professor | Dept of English
University of South Dakota | Dakota Hall 204
–
I acknowledge that the University of South Dakota is on indigenous territory. This land is the traditional territory of Dakota, Lakota, Umonhon, Ponca, Otoe, and Ioway nations.