[Vwoolf] Woolfians in Berlin?

Johnson, Melissa majohn2 at ilstu.edu
Sat Sep 24 10:41:59 EDT 2022

Hello all,

I’m heading to Germany next week for a symposium in Hannover (my first international travel since the pandemic!) and l’ll be in Berlin from October 1-6. I’m wondering if there are any Woolfians in Berlin who might want to meet up for coffee or lunch and talk about things Woolf? Or, if any of you know of interesting things to do – exhibitions, bookshops, cafes, a favorite restaurant, etc.. I haven’t been to Berlin since 2010 and while I had a lot of favorites at the time, some are no longer around (except for one of my favorite yarn stores!). I’m sure there’s a lot new that would be great to explore.

Thanks for any suggestions!
Melissa

--
Dr. Melissa Johnson, MILS, PhD
Associate Professor, Art History & Visual Culture

Pronouns: she/her

Email: majohn2 at ilstu.edu<mailto:majohn2 at ilstu.edu>
Phone: 309-438-8170