[Vwoolf] Woolf in Conversation

Christine Froula cfroula at northwestern.edu
Sat Sep 17 07:03:16 EDT 2022

Dear Kristina,

Two wonderful texts: Alice Walker's "In Search of Our Mother's Gardens";
and Kabe Wilson's installation piece Of One Woman or So by Olivia N'Gowfri

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/sep/26/virginia-woolf-a-room-of-ones-own-kabe-wilson-of-one-woman-or-so__;!!KGKeukY!xFJIr2Y8Px6kMfXkmqz2GXXD5LoalPNz6uTbThNVhgyzyEHVUSAQ3XtO3TkMTua0z0yGPkkARFkGIX_vRe7FoOmjLYg$

Kabe Wilson has been very generous is sharing the text of this
brilliant, challenging, rewarding piece with teachers.

Wishing you a wonderful course,

Christine