[Vwoolf] [The Washington Post] Review | To find great female novelists, stop looking in Jane Austen’s shadow—Virginia Woolf et al.

Kllevenback kllevenback at att.net
Sat Nov 26 06:03:33 EST 2022

Review | To find great female novelists, stop looking in Jane Austen’s shadow
When we try to find writers in the archives who are just like our favorite novelists, we end up asking the wrong questions — and miss out on some real gems.
By Devoney Looser

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.washingtonpost.com/books/2022/11/25/austen-bronte-great-female-novelists/__;!!KGKeukY!yimI--8gmB1ae39ZnG3GLs3sPCK_FmVgZgowD1rJaAnjCgLQt3sFwF1VTOcaUmI13pMCPcKjtA87SLc9PTfWRYY$

Download The Washington Post app.

Sent from my iPad