[Vwoolf] mendelson review of fernald & emre editions of mrs dalloway

Catherine W. Hollis hollisc at berkeley.edu
Sun Nov 20 15:04:22 EST 2022

A wonderful review! Congratulations to Anne and Merve. I'm ashamed to say
that I did not know about the differences between the British and US
versions of the novel, particularly in the ending scene. Mendelson's
reading of Woolf's final revision is revelatory on the issue.

Catherine

Catherine W. Hollis, PhD
Instructor, Fall Program for Freshmen
Bibliographer / Historian (2021 - 2023), International Virginia Woolf
Society
U.C. Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720
hollisc at berkeley.edu