[Vwoolf] mendelson review of fernald & emre editions of mrs dalloway

Adams, David adams.428 at osu.edu
Sat Nov 19 10:45:07 EST 2022

I subscribe to the digest edition of this list, the most recent "volume" of which arrived Thursday, so perhaps others have already shared this Mendelson review without me receiving their messages yet, in which case I apologize for the redundancy.  But sharing it (again?) gives me the chance to congratulate Anne Fernald and Merve Emre on the great review in The New York Review of Books!
https://www.nybooks.com/articles/2022/12/08/life-death-this-moment-of-june-mrs-dalloway-virginia-woolf/

David