[Vwoolf] One way of saving money

ulanfil at t-online.de ulanfil at t-online.de
Wed May 11 09:46:51 EDT 2022

Thank you, yes, I have just ordered one ,too, for € 5,95 .

Best wishes
Ulrike

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: Re: [Vwoolf] One way of saving money
Datum: 2022-05-11T15:38:28+0200
Von: "Sarah M. Hall via Vwoolf" <vwoolf at lists.osu.edu>
An: "vwoolf at lists.osu.edu" <vwoolf at lists.osu.edu>, "Stuart N. Clarke"
<stuart.n.clarke at btinternet.com>

Thanks for the tip, Stuart. I've just bought a second-hand eBay copy (World
of Books) for £5.99 inclusive. Sarah Sarah M. Hall Executive Council,
Virginia Woolf Society of GB Web: virginiawoolfsociety.org.uk Facebook:
@VWSGB ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender

    Report Suspicious
<https://us-phishalarm-ewt.proofpoint.com/EWT/v1/KGKeukY!syQTnYaB40aAirgRXE7k974AWIKaiYEjI-YoDi3__kArAgIY7JCJ79iubKqZ1xzvhUpCRi6dTmrloIb-bD99e90lhOicy14WPCXsrg$>
  ‌

  This Message Is From an External Sender
  Report Suspicious

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Thanks for the tip, Stuart. I've just bought a second-hand eBay copy (World
of Books) for £5.99 inclusive.

Sarah

Sarah M. Hall
Executive Council, Virginia Woolf Society of GB
Web: virginiawoolfsociety.org.uk
Facebook: @VWSGB
Twitter: @VirginiaWoolfGB
Instagram: @virginiawoolfsociety

On Wednesday, 11 May 2022, 10:12:08 BST, Stuart N. Clarke via Vwoolf