[Vwoolf] Woolf lectures from Literature Cambridge

Trudi Tate tt206 at cam.ac.uk
Tue May 3 04:14:36 EDT 2022

Dear Friends,

Some sessions from Literature Cambridge which might interest Woolfians.

  1.  There are two more sessions in our current Virginia Woolf Season. Mark Hussey will lecture on Woolf and Clive Bell on Sunday 8 May, and Claire Nicholson will lecture on Mrs Dalloway: From Bond Street to Westminster on Saturday 11 June.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.literaturecambridge.co.uk/book-woolf-season__;!!KGKeukY!3rdvsgl1eDZ9EdZ0P4-2qqtVMfnbDZD3VYVC9ruE7k08DOlzEwcIVQjCveFx6XKA3hogwZgAfwZCsbvYPo8$

  1.  Our live online summer course is on Woolf's Houses. Just a few places left. We hope to resume the summer courses in person in Cambridge in 2023.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.literaturecambridge.co.uk/ww-summer-2022__;!!KGKeukY!3rdvsgl1eDZ9EdZ0P4-2qqtVMfnbDZD3VYVC9ruE7k08DOlzEwcIVQjCveFx6XKA3hogwZgAfwZCs8bmcJs$

  1.  Professor Dame Gillian Beer will lecture on Dialogue in the Alice Books, Saturday 28 May. Many will know Gillian's wonderful work on Woolf.

Best wishes,
Trudi Tate
Literature Cambridge
-