[Vwoolf] seeking high dpi pix of laughing Virginia Stephen at Cambridge

Sarah M. Hall smhall123 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 04:49:23 EDT 2022

 Leslie,
VW is smiling, if not actually laughing, in a few of the pictures taken at Garsington in 1923 or 1926; esp. when she's with Lytton. You can imagine the conversations . . .

Sarah

Sarah M. Hall
Executive Council, Virginia Woolf Society of GB
Web: virginiawoolfsociety.org.uk
Facebook: @VWSGB
Twitter: @VirginiaWoolfGB
Instagram: @virginiawoolfsociety