[Vwoolf] Congratulations Amy! #VWoolf2022

Hagen, Benjamin D Benjamin.Hagen at usd.edu
Wed Jun 15 11:26:15 EDT 2022

Dear all,

Happy Dalloway Day! Many of you attended, over Zoom, last week’s 31st Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf with a theme of Woolf and Ethics.

On behalf of the International Virginia Woolf Society, I would like to congratulate and thank Amy Smith for organizing this incredible, successful, friendly, welcoming, rich, and intellectually enriching 4-day event. The Society is grateful to her for creating, with her team at Lamar University and her program committee, a space for scholars and readers around the world to share their research, enjoy and learn from fantastic sessions and plenary events, relish performances and readings, and socialize with friends new and old.

My best to all, and I hope to see many of you next year in Florida!

Best,
Ben Hagen
–
Benjamin D. Hagen, Ph.D. (he/him/his)
Associate Professor | Dept of English | University of South Dakota
Author | The Sensuous Pedagogies of Virginia Woolf and D.H. Lawrence<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://libraries.clemson.edu/press/books/the-sensuous-pedagogies-of-virginia-woolf-and-d-h-lawrence/__;!!KGKeukY!24ZQolBESj1QbLG8RwdEwoZfLpsu8O00tsF9pHsX_kvsudo7epotPwqMrgtC8cJBDKubxYT3MFOhWJpoEwv-Xpe7FJYivg$ >
Editor | Woolf Studies Annual<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://press.pace.edu/woolf-studies-annual-wsa/__;!!KGKeukY!24ZQolBESj1QbLG8RwdEwoZfLpsu8O00tsF9pHsX_kvsudo7epotPwqMrgtC8cJBDKubxYT3MFOhWJpoEwv-XpdkLrQp1w$ >
President | International Virginia Woolf Society<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.v-woolf-society.com/__;!!KGKeukY!24ZQolBESj1QbLG8RwdEwoZfLpsu8O00tsF9pHsX_kvsudo7epotPwqMrgtC8cJBDKubxYT3MFOhWJpoEwv-XpfrygXGOw$ >
–
I acknowledge that the University of South Dakota is on indigenous territory. This land is the traditional territory of Dakota, Lakota, Umonhon, Ponca, Otoe, and Ioway nations.